But some other nice things happened today – I got up before anyone else and had a little special time with the… BIG mouse, while I was having the first coffee in the kitchen and I did some serious marking for the quilting on Flowerpower on the kitchen table in good company.
But wait – there is more! I made a lot of food with the help of some teenage boy and we took off to Ruth’s house to make music and eat and drink and talk (and one person quilted a lot!)… which we did for hours!
So, I am powering through all my unfinished business… what a great feeling! Let’s see, what is there still to complete before I can start a NEW project?
Ohhh, that’s still a very long list – may be I shouldn’t have braved looking at it… no no no, let’s just be brave and look at it together:
- Mystery Medallion quilt – hhmm, have I used the fabrics for something else by now?
- Double Wedding Ring Quilt – I posted a pic a few days ago
- Flowerpower – nearly done!
- Certificate I jumper for the Knitter’s Guild NSW; it is as good as done, but… it just isn’t yet
- major alteration on ancient patchwork jacket (unpick and redo)
- major alteration on Guatemala jacket – major, as above
- sew Patrick’s jacket – started 2 yrs ago for his birthday – may get there for St Patrick’s Day if I start moving it!